Thursday, June 27, 2013

How To Manage If Your Lost You're Important Installer?

Yesterday was really an odd day. My big boss instructed me to install a Rosetta Stone in the computer laboratory. I started it right away, but I still have classes hanging. I'm planning not to handle class yesterday but I can't do it. So left the laboratory and attended my class.

I left about 4 hours because I have to classes and after getting back to the laboratory my installer is gone. Oh my god! It's gonna cause me millions of words just to explain it what really happened. One thing came up to my mind is to download on some pirated website. I just can't justify the physical appearance of the installer.

Anyway I just sorted downloading a pirated Rosetta Installer and burn it. After installing all the computers I just gave it to my big boss. I'm so desperate yesterday. I don't know if my boss will check on it then it might be a big offense but moreover I will just explain to him what's really happened on that day.

I just hope I already leave on this company if ever my big boss reveal it. I hate someone disciplining myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment