Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ukay-ukay is Worth the Price and Time?

I was finding a laptop bag today. The first thing that came up to mind is to go to a mall. I really need it badly after my bag was bitten by a mice. It looks horrible and it's not safe anymore to put my laptop on it. So then, I go to a mall together with my wife and kid. The price is too expensive in my part, it cost $40 for a laptop bag.
I did forget it and find other things. I bought new jeans and polo shirt. I also bought for my wife and kid. After I get home, I then remember that tomorrow I'm gonna need a laptop bag. Well seriously after seeing my laptop on the couch.
I sorted to an ukay-ukay store. It's worth the price and cost $10 only. It's not brand new but it's still useful. I would say it would last 3 years. If you haven't heard ukay-ukay, it's a foreign product which is already used and imported to our country. Many people are patronizing these products because of it's cheap price. I'm one of them.
They are legitimate and you can't  bargain their products, they're like malls. Shall I say I've bee finding a laptop bag for 1 hour. It's a kind of weird because the availability on it is just depend on imported garments. You can't find sizes, colors or anything. If you find one then you're lucky.
Okay I will answer the question if it's worth the price... Yes it's worth the price and time. I mean if you don't have anything to do then go to ukay-ukay store. Spend all your time looking for a product without any certainty. Good luck in finding.

No comments:

Post a Comment